Friday, May 04, 2012

"Based" Podcast: The Resurrection


In the midst of the Tupac resurrection at Coachella a few weeks ago, you knew that Scotty and I had to talk about it among other things such as cell phone apps, books, and other minutiae things dealing with or around hip-hop.



You'll also notice I've changed up the joint once again. I was having an issue with the links, I'm not sure if it it was the same for everyone else but whatever. Anyways enjoy the podcast. You know the rules.

As an extended caption to the above photo: Can you imagine that hologram photos of Tupac are now the top hits for "Tupac" on google image search? Kind of scary isn't it? Check this link out if you're interested in some higher level thinking about the whole hologram phenomenon by easily my favourite music professor from the University of Alberta. Dr. Michael MacDonald, here it is.

"Based" Podcast - #6 (.mp3) 

No comments: