Friday, July 15, 2005

Damn Daytime Television.

Quickly a review of football over the last week, I had my alumni game and we won 30 - 19 and guess who got a pick. Yes indeedy, I did unfortunately not get a return because I fell down after catching. Anyways we've had another good week of practice minus tuesday, it just didn't feel as much up tempo as the other days.

Anyways regarding the title of the post, I've been waking up the last few days around 10:30 and coming across a great tv show that I haven't watched in a while. That great show would be, The Price is Right. The thing with this show that I love ranges from the many games to the many people that come on the show. The one thing that kinda has me thinking. How many U.S. Soldiers have appeared on The Price is Right and later on paid the price of their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan on this war on terrorism? Weird question but I'm full of them.

SOTD - Today - Smashing Pumpkins

1 comment:

Sam said...

aaron's sexy