Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brand New Podcast

Last week I came across a Facebook message from an old friend, whom I have developed a budding social media connection over the last months. My friend, Scotty Stark, had been posting some vids for his "Movember" campaign which I described as, "funny and low budget".  He propositioned working on a podcast together citing my past experience and know how might help improve the project. In the end, we produced this 30 min delight about our mutual love for hip-hop.

During the course of the podcast we talk about:


  •  How Lil B and Rick Ross may not be so different after all. 
  •  Thoughts on Odd Future/Tyler, The Creator and especially their coming out part on Jimmy Fallon 
  • Scotty reminiscing about working in a Tommy Hilfiger with upcoming artist, Jo Thrillz and their rap battles at work.
  • Other random hip-hop musings.

If that wasn't enough to get you to listen then I don't know what will. Enjoy. Per usual right-click and save as. We have moved to .m4a, instead of .mp3 though I doubt it really matters. 

No comments: